- NOTEBOOK WORLD
- 160G JOURNAL
- Fitness Journal
- Gift Card
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
180gsm BAMBOO PAPER JOURNAL
A5 colored silver GOLD Edges Side Bullet Dotted Journal
- rounded corners
- ultra paper, 180 g/m², - 160 pages
- 5*5MM DOTTED
- 143*205 mm for inner pages size
- matching ribbon bookmark
- lies flat, open at 180°
- expandable inner pocket in the back
★ SIZE: 5.7 X 8.2 inch( A5 Medium/143*205MM for inner pages size); 160 Pages (80 Sheets); Page Layout: Dotted Grid 5*5 MM.
★ PERFECT BULLET JOURNAL SPREADS every time: Pens and markers glide across the ultra-smooth ink-proof 180gsm acid-free paper. Minimal bleeding, ghosting and feathering for beautifully clean double-sided musings.
★ DESIGNED TO STAND UP TO DAILY USE: The silky yet sturdy faux leather cover protects your plans and ideas for years to come. Strong binding means even die-hard journalers won’t have to worry about pages falling out from avid writing. Lay flat design for smoother writing.
★ BE CREATIVE AND PRODUCTIVE - WHEREVER YOU ARE: Journaling isn’t a hobby, it’s a lifestyle. This A5 journal is perfect for portability and best for travel so you can have it on you at all times. Pen holder means no more rummaging around in your bag when inspiration strikes.
★ ULTRA PAPER - 180 Gsm: Excellent for fountain pens and ink. No feathering and bleeding. Thick paper.Strong Binding: The pages don't get peeled away from the cover. Rounded case binding is holding the pages tight.
Gorgeous cover art, lovely cover feel, best paper quality I've been able to find in an affordable bullet journal. I've been using a variety of brush pens, felt-tips, fineliners, erasable ball-point pens on this notebook, and ghosting is practically non-existent!
The only reasons this is a 4* star review instead of 5* are:
1) the lower half of the spine is weirdly raised in several places. The binding is clearly tight and secure as always, so the flaw is purely cosmetic, but still unfortunate (I want to stress that this was not an issue with either of my previous Buke notebooks)
2) the gift box got damaged in transit (this on the other hand has happened before, but this is the first box so significantly affected that I will just be recycling rather than re-purposing it)